As a rural association, we place special value on reaching out into the region and maintaining close dialogue with visitors and citizens, and with cultural and educational institutions. Therefore, a broadly-based communication offer forms an integral part of our program. In addition to guided tours with explanatory talks for groups of all ages, and moderated artists’ discussions, our programme also includes various workshops tailored to different target groups.
From October 5th, 2022
ART OVERCOMES BOUNDARIES
- Students of the Gymnasium Bernstorff in Satrup/ Angeln meet seniors from South Jutland.
- The pilot project “ART OVERCOMES BOUNDARIES” takes place in the border region. The students from Angeln will meet several times with seniors from Jutland to get to know contemporary artists from both countries and their works, in exhibitions in Sønderborg and Angeln.
The entire project will be filmed by the students.
Organized and made possible by the association KUNST FÜR ANGELN e.V.
- From October 5th, 2022 the pilot project starts in Sønderborg and Angeln and runs until the end of October!
An extension and continuation is planned for spring 2023.
- The pilot project starts with a German/Danish art exhibition at the art school Sønderborg under the direction of Thomas Lunau and continues in the Roosen-Trinks collection at the WITTKIELHOF under the direction of curator Corinna Koch and collector Ingrid Roosen-Trinks.
- With this new project “ART OVERCOMES BOUNDARIES” another art milestone is set to expand the German/Danish friendship, to optimize the exchange between the generations and to expand the artistic contacts between the two countries.
Art tours daily – except Saturdays – at 12:00 o’clock with prior registration.
Book at: firstname.lastname@example.org